Less swing weight means less force on my socket resulting in less blisters on my shin. Also, haven’t had any real blisters around my knee/thigh from the socket. the only thing that has changed is the foot (no new pads/socks/etc.).
Love the ground compliance. In my other prosthesis, anytime I would walk through rocks or grass, or any uneven surface, I felt like the prosthesis tipping me over. With the Trekk, I can go hike through the desert and over rocks with no problem.
- Really like the heel – can ride it.
- Could wear to the flea market
- Prefers over his previous prosthesis.
- Feels really good!
- Walked smooth
- Comfortable walking immediately
- More cushion and vertical shock in Trekk
- Performed Great on Grass
- Prefers over her previous foot
- “This is the Cadillac” “Feels really good”
- Heel is supportive but cushioning
- Roll over is better
- I give it a ‘10’